Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Added security seal, no ';seal'; ever appeared, can't sign-in since?

It previewed my seal, but it did'nt show up on the sign in, and moreover,I have not been able to sign in on either of my 2 yahoo accounts. In desperation, I opened a new account in order to correspond with you all and try to get help. I was expecting important e-mails today, and I can''t access them , not to mention, I have a lot of info stored on that address that I don''t have recorded elsewhere! I have queried around the web 4 answers....? locked out for ? 12 hrs.??? this happened about 13 hours ago, and I still cannot get on. please, some kind computer whiz out there give me a hand. Thanks!!



Added security seal, no ''seal'' ever appeared, can't sign-in since?abtuvurys 2005



I HAVE SEEN THESE KINDS OF QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER LATELY



IT MUST BE A YAHOO ERROR



CONTACT YAHOO



http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or...



http://help.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/mail/...

No comments:

Post a Comment