Friday, August 20, 2010

Oh my God!!! I played some game at game fiesta and now?

I have a game fiesta tool bar on my home page. It's driving me crazy, tons of pop ups all the time. I tried to get rid of it but it says my computers security wont allow it. I tried erasing my security crap. Still wont work. Help pleeeaasseee.



Oh my God!!! I played some game at game fiesta and now?house call



If you have XP then just go to ''start'' ''programs'' ''accessories'' ''system tools'' and then ''system restore'' and select a date before you downloaded the game. Should return you to your normal toolbar.



Good Luck



Oh my God!!! I played some game at game fiesta and now?matchless



im afraid its to late, youll have to reinstall your operating system.



your computer now is most likely infected with hundreds of trojans that are duplicating right this minute..



have you got a copy of windows vista or xp?



reinstall time. goodluck ;)
well if its keep like that try getting an 'anti adware' and scan it... that toolbar is mostly some kind of crappy addware that keep bugging you.... or a good antispyware should do the trick. u can find it in www.download.com ^^.
By trying to get rid of it, did you go into your Add or Remove Programs area?
then try low settings for security in your browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment