Sunday, August 15, 2010

Credit Card Security Code?

Is there a formula to make one of these up? I think there would be. I'm trying to put some iTune games on my Ipod that I downloaded but to put it on my Ipod I need to authorize my computer. So to do so, I need a cv. I already can do the formula for the credit card number and that's valid, but the cv isn't. I really want to play Pac - Man:(.



Credit Card Security Code?norton 2008



Sorry - not going to help you commit fraud!



Assuming you have the ''formula'' for a valid credit card number - that number is in someone else's name, who will be charged.



You're nothing more than a petty, lowlife criminal.



Credit Card Security Code?pop up blocker



The security code is a 3 digit number on the back of your credit card. Turn the card over and look.



  • heath hospital cardiff
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment