Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cute security guard at Tesco, smiled and said hey...How can I ask him out/give him my number?

He's so goddamn cute! Well, hot more than cute!



I wanna ask him out, or give him my number.



The only thing is, I only know him from going to Tesco, Is it ok to ask him when he's at work.



If so, how can I say it? What shall I do?



I think he likes me from the way he kinda looked and said hello, he was talking to his friend or something, looked up and said hey with a smile on his face!



When I walk in he's always in the corner, on some computer thing - probably the camera thing or something, Can I just walk over and inturrupt?



How shall I say it?



Cute security guard at Tesco, smiled and said hey...How can I ask him out/give him my number?ariel



Go ask him if he has any plans for the weekend, if you two could go to a pub or something.



Every little helps!



Cute security guard at Tesco, smiled and said hey...How can I ask him out/give him my number?computers



when hes not so busy just walk up and slip him your number and keep walking, you dont need to say much...keep him wondering
Jem, go up to him and ask if he knows where the delivery boy is and there on have a ball! Jimmy.
honestly, if you do some cheesey pick-up line, like, can i have your number in case i get in trouble. he'll know you're interested and if he's interested he will definately call.
How important is this to you?



If it is important then approach him and talk and see what happens.



Who knows, maybe he'll ask for your number.

No comments:

Post a Comment