Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Internet security for our children?

My stepdaughter constantly stays on msn messenger talking to her friends. I got on the computer last night to check my email, and she had forgot to sign off before leaving. There was an instant message that popped up from a contact on her list. He thought I was her and proceeded to ask me if I was horny, what I was wearing, if I masturbated, and telling me how hard his c*ck was. I was mortified. I never responded to him. My stepdaughter is only 11 yrs. old. I told her father and he is livid!! We called her mother and she ask her about who he was. She said he was some guy she had talked to before, but she didn't know him. My husband is trying to find out who he is, but is there anyway we can press charges if we do find out. I mean, what rights to we have as parents to do something about it?



Internet security for our children?antivirus download



Contact your local police. Perhaps they have a computer crime squad and/or a pedophilia unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment