Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Opinions on Verizon Online Security?

It SEEMS okay, but really slows down the computer, even for updates, and NEVER finds anything! I'm sure we must have at least 1-2 worms or something, as the computer is very slow. Also, the spyware scanner NEVER picks up anything, whereas the AdAware scan always does! Only the firewall seems pretty good.



What do people think of this antivirus suite? When I get more money, I'd like to ditch it and get something better. PC World recommends AOL's Active Virus Shield. Anyone use it?



Opinions on Verizon Online Security?live update



You can try AVG Internet Security next time



http://www.cybertopcops.com/avg-internet...



Active Virus Shield is powered by Kaspersky and seems ok from what I have seen from it so far. But I haven't had the chance to test it thoroughly.



Opinions on Verizon Online Security?norten



Thanks for the response---I wish I'd had more comments about the Verizon suite, tho' I've heard good things about AVG. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment