Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Have mcafee security center on my pc it expired and iwant to delete it but when i try it says undeni

i try deleting it, but when i delete it it takes longer then it should to uninistall, so now i cant get it off my computer



Have mcafee security center on my pc it expired and iwant to delete it but when i try it says undenified, i?microsoft



try deleting it in safe mode, anti virus are almost impossible to uninstall



also make sure it's not running in the background either



Have mcafee security center on my pc it expired and iwant to delete it but when i try it says undenified, i?norton ghost



I know mcafee is crap! i want my mom to buy Windows Once care but she said she might buy Mcafee because thats the one we ar use to useing, but i hate Mcafee. Report It


Reboot into safe mode, then delete it.



http://www.worldstart.com/tips/computer-...
mcafee is crap

No comments:

Post a Comment