Sunday, August 15, 2010

Rate my security from 1-10?

Antivirus: AVG anti virus 7.5



Anti spyware: AVG anti spyware



Super antispyware



Firewall: Comodo firewall



Do i need anything else to keep my computer safe that I'm missing? Do i have good enough protection? Please give me recommendations on free software. Thanks



Rate my security from 1-10?norton ghost



I say a 9----Avg and all it's extras are the best. I don't see anything else you need. Don't put anymore it will probably slow your computer too much.====



Rate my security from 1-10?software



Put it this way, about a month ago the Department of Homeland security was hacked three times! So, if the DOH is open for attacks, so are you. It sounds like you are taking the proper precautions, but you will never be completely secure....



Id give you a 5....
Pop along to this site: https://www.grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2



and see if you are at all visible to the 'net.



Keeping your head down is always a good way to not get noticed.



Oh, and i'd also run ccleaner through reguarly - just to make sure nothing hangs around that shouldn't
I'd give it a 6



The antivirus you are using is very good as long as you keep the definitions up-to-date and run your scans on a consistent basis

No comments:

Post a Comment