Sunday, August 15, 2010

Indoor home security cameras-how do they record video images?

I mean, what do they record onto, can they record onto your computer hardrive? I need to set up two cameras of my living room and den to record 24 hours a day, I don't want to be changing tapes all the time or have the kind that records over on the same tape all the time. How can I do this?



Indoor home security cameras-how do they record video images?norten



No you hook up your system to your vcr I have the same thing %26 I use the same tape over %26 over



Indoor home security cameras-how do they record video images?panda



I'm Glad that I was Able 2 Help U Report It


there are cameras that you can record on your pc harddrive, do some research to find the right one for you

No comments:

Post a Comment