Friday, August 20, 2010

Is there any Online Security Software that has English-speaking Tech support?

AT%26T Yahoo! just switched from Computer Associates to Nortons as their bundled Online Protection Software. In less than 24 hours Nortons was causing my computer all kinds of problems. I am now searching for a new Protection Software but so far they all have ''English as a second language'' tech-support people. I am not good at understanding East Indian accents. And I want to keep my money in the USA.



Is there any Online Security Software that has English-speaking Tech support?free anti virus



Wow, good luck on that one. It seems like every time I have to call tech support for anything I get someone who has trouble speaking English and I can't understand them at all. Unfortunately, many times their tech support is overseas. No joke. It seems many tech support units are in India.



Is there any Online Security Software that has English-speaking Tech support?internet security software



I think you would have better luck with NOD32.



http://www.eset.com/
Good luck - almost all computer jobs have been outsourced. Try Internet Security Systems (but they may be only for businesses).

No comments:

Post a Comment