Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Security of a job in Nigeria?

Sir



I am Tapan Sarkar. I have received a ''CONFIRMATION LETTER'' with the job reference number: TR/EMP/EXP/VOL.lV/08 through



Technip Offshore Nigeria Ltd.



International subsidiary



4th Fl. IMB Plz., 1 Akin Adesola St.,



Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.



My Designation is ''COMPUTER OPERATOR '' and job location at Rivers State-Nigeria. The Company told me for work permit in Nigeria I habe to arrange a Department Of Petroleum Resources Certificate (DPR) and the DPR department told me that I have to pay $2050 for aquisition of DPR certificate....So please infom me the is the job Secure or not ?I shall be higly pleased if you will kindly inform me the details...



Thanking You.



Tapan Sarkar



The Security of a job in Nigeria?anti virus software



The jobs in Nigeria mostly are part of scam unless you knew some person there . Secondly the run away inflation in Nigeria means you better not go for it. If it is scam they will ask for Visa Processing fees. Just trash mails for keeping peace of mind !



The Security of a job in Nigeria?aurora



Almost everything from Lagos is a scam. Seriously.



And, even if it weren't Nigeria, no company will require you to pay them a fee to work for them. It's a scam. They are going to take your money and then not hire you. Sometimes you need small certification classes to have a job in certain industries, but all of them are ''within so many days of employment'' so you will have the job first.

No comments:

Post a Comment