Friday, August 20, 2010

My computer desktop!! help?

ok so my desktop was full because ma sister had many pictures on her camera (snapshots)which filled it up



so yesterday my sister deleted half of them and this morning my desktop was full, but with different programs like:



Free dolphin screen saver



free games



bonus ringtones



free animated desktop wa..



myfreeze.com



my layout profile editor



click to find and fix errors



internet security suite



security troubleshoot and like 2 more programs



and i dont kno how they got there because my sister and i havnt downloaded any of these programs



and also if i delete these will some other programs come up on my desktop?????? please help



My computer desktop!! help?hijack this



Many good suggestions up there, here are the additional downloads that help you. The Anti-Spyware, download and run the complete scan:



http://www.spybotlive.com/?tid=100678



If you do not have an Anti-Virus yet, use the following:



http://free.grisoft.com/doc/2/lng/us/tpl...



These two program shall help you to clean up many junk stuffs from your computer.



My computer desktop!! help?liveupdate



Anti-vir is a good app to have as well, and free. Easy to use Ad-aware 2007 has a free version (as suggested above). If your free stuff doesn't work and you have to absolutely buy something, Webroot Spysweep is a decent app
Go to add/delete programs. Delete the myfreeze.com. I am guessing that it's that program that has downloaded all the rest because I had the same problem with that site. Deleting myfreeze should remove most of the other programs you have listed. After you have done this, delete the desktop shortcuts.
I am guessing you have a virus or cookie somewhere on your computer. You should run a virus check, then try deleting them.
Get a free adware remover program and scan your computer. It should remove all of these programs. Lavasoft ad-aware is a good one to download. Also, get an external hard drive to store your pics on and you won't tie up your memorey.

No comments:

Post a Comment