Friday, August 20, 2010

My computer between my hands, my fingers on the keyboard, I鈥檓 trying to type something, but nothing

I discovered and I鈥檓 still wanting to uncover more about people, I thought I knew people well but I was misled, these days I was looking for a job, any kind of a job, and I found out that there is more to know about humans, as one of the so called company tried to employ me as a security agent, the job they offered me was to replace one of there agents temporarily, then I don鈥檛 know what would come out of them. More than that, they have given me a multitude of jobs, not only as a security agent also as a secretary, watchdog, door opener and closer, all the jobs I stated before was only for a salary as 1500dh about 150usd, but for the timing, I was going to work for about 12 hours in six days weekly, that was too much for me, I decided not work with them, and start a new inquiry for another better job opportunity from tomorrow on. That鈥檚 it for today, and I do not know what shall learn from tomorrow, anyway, I will be always ready to learn, because life is about learning. I just want to remind myself that there is no place for good hearted people today in our globalized village, which endorses corruption and dirty manners by whatever means, anyhow I will never ever sell my good manners and give in to those corrupted humans.



My computer between my hands, my fingers on the keyboard, I鈥檓 trying to type something, but nothing comes doktm



NOT. Answers is not a blog.



My computer between my hands, my fingers on the keyboard, I鈥檓 trying to type something, but nothing comes donortan



thats good for you ^.^ you should write a novel you write really well
what say you collect your thoughts and compose a brief, succinct question

No comments:

Post a Comment