Friday, August 20, 2010

Under Administrative Tools on my Computer, I came across a ';Computer Management'; Directory

Under that I found Event Properties. Under that Source Security. Under that System Event. Under Description, this message: A trusted logon process has registered with the local security authority. This logon process will be trusted to submit logon requests. Logon Process Name: RASMAN. Does anyone know what all this means? I think I have a good idea, and intend to pursue to find out if I am right. Sure hope I'm wrong...



Under Administrative Tools on my Computer, I came across a ''Computer Management'' Directory. Know what it's forhijackthis



Before you get real deep into your computer, and you delete something, or change something. Let me assure you, that the tool is to help you manage your computer.



Unless there is something wrong with your compter, I would suggest you stick to this rule.



Don't explore, all you will find is stuff that the computer needs to work properly.



I have seen more people explore, and then something quits working, and the wonder why.



  • heath hospital cardiff
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment