Wednesday, August 18, 2010

This question is about '; Remote Assistance '; and the safety, security and positive results

I have friends that live a good distance from me and are having computer problems. The think it might be a virus or spyware that is preventing them from using their computers many functions . I am told that they are only able to open E-Mail but have problems in many areas. Their internet acces is also limited. My question is can I remotely connect with their computer to help with the troubleshooting efforts and can I gain access (temporarily) to the computer as if I were in the room or must I drive 500 miles to get that close. There is also mention of some program called SPYLOCK,LTD. that was installed without their knowledge from the web and it cannot be removed nor deleted without gasoline and a match . Has anyone heards of it and how is it removed , short of the torch method ? By the way , Can anyone tell me how to hook up remotely . Windows xp professional is the operating systems used here. Thanks



This question is about '' Remote Assistance '' and the safety, security and positive results?liveupdate



remote assistance is safe, cos no one else can connect to your computer except the one you allow to. so if you trust your friend, you can let him/her to fix your computer. i know some antispyware companies use this remote fixing as well. You need to have NetMeeting software, i think it comes with Windows. here's a tutorial how to use it http://cybernetfinder.net/netmeetingtut....



however you can try to remove spylock yourself, here's spylocked removal: http://www.2-spyware.com/remove-spylocke...



This question is about '' Remote Assistance '' and the safety, security and positive results?nortin



If you will know please tell me also.

No comments:

Post a Comment