Sunday, August 15, 2010

Zone Alarm Security Suite Firewall?

Is it a memory hog? I have the full version and on several occasions when I tried to start a big-filed installation, my computer would crash with the firewall on. When I turned it off, the installations worked fine. I'm starting to wonder about Zone Alarm. What are the pros and cons of it?



Zone Alarm Security Suite Firewall?norton antivirus 2007



Hi



Yes , it does do that , why , cause zone alarm has a built in , security system for not allowing certain .dll files to install , like for instance , msiexexc.exe this files is the one in charge for installation in ANY XP , so zone alarm keeps a watch over it , now to solve try to disable the file verification option on zone alarm or unistall it and get winproxy



Zone Alarm Security Suite Firewall?product key



I don't know I use PC Tools Firewall Plus. I reccommend it. Reviews I've read consider this the best firewall plus its free.
recent studies show comodo's firewall is even better than some commercial firewall



www.comodo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment