Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Need help installing ca Internet Security Plus protection!!!?

Okay, so I insert the installation disc on my Vista laptop, but whenever I try to click ''install'' on the autostart menu, it always says that ''A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.''



I uninstalled my previous McAfee site advisor protection bc the subscription expired, but it still won't let me install the ca protection. The instruction book says I have to uninstall any firewall software on my computer and any anti-spyware programs. But I think my computer came with default programs that I can't uninstall.



Does anyone know what is going on or what I have to do?



Need help installing ca Internet Security Plus protection!!!?anti virus



See if windows firewall is on. Normally windows firewall shouldnt conflitct with any other firewall. But try it.



Need help installing ca Internet Security Plus protection!!!?auto protect



Go to start, click on control panel then click on security center. You can disable or add an exception to your windows firewall, and enable or disable windows defender from here. For futher help click on start, and then click on help and support on the control panel itself. This is right above where you click to shutdown or restart your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment