Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I purchased the Zone Alarm Security Suite 3 User 2 months ago. Everything was working fine, but now?

for some reason its turned off. I got a pop up that came up and told me that my FREE trial has expired and for me to enter the License Key. I ''DID'' enter the license key but its telling me its invalid. I purchased this for $50 2 months ago and I entered the license key back then as well. Now its not working.



I'm not that good with computers so maybe someone can advise me of how to go deeper into this.



There is a Zone Alarm ICON on my desktop but when I click on it, it asked me to run or cancel. When I click on run, it asks me to download or download and install.



I already downloaded this and installed it 2 months ago. I purchased the best package they had available. I have my license key still.



I need help from you computer guys...!!!



I purchased the Zone Alarm Security Suite 3 User 2 months ago. Everything was working fine, but now?agv



I believe your license key has expired, sadly this can happen. Some anti virus programs like Norton have an expiring license key that becomes invalld in 1 year, that may be the case with Zone Alarm. If you cant get it working, I believe that there is a free version of it on their website.



I purchased the Zone Alarm Security Suite 3 User 2 months ago. Everything was working fine, but now?antivirus software



contact them..http://www.zonealarm.com/store/content/c... they are a very good company and should straighten it out for you easily



  • heath hospital cardiff
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment