Friday, August 20, 2010

Question about Nortons Internet Security 2007?

I recently had to renew my Nortons 2005 and when I did, for an additional $4.99 I could *upgrade* to 2007. No problemo, I really like Nortons and *knocks wood* so far, its kept all the bad stuff away from my computer.



My question is, where did my Parental Control List go? I have a teenage daughter that uses this computer and I don't want her anywhere near myspace/tagged/zanga.....which before I upgraded, she couldn't access because of the Parental Controls through Nortons.



Now that I've upgraded, there is nothing that says *Parental Control List* and I know its not going to take her long to figure out that the little graphic isn't coming up anymore that tells when its loading....so she'll be able to access everything I don't want her to.



I've searched and searched Symantecs website looking for the answer and the info there, wasn't helpful.



Can anyone tell me how I can get Parental Controls with Nortons 2007?



Thank you.



Question about Nortons Internet Security 2007?hp



NIS2007 use aa add-on now for Parental Controls. The site below from Symantec should help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment