Friday, August 20, 2010

What is better AVG Internet security 8.0 or CA Internet security?

I will be useing my computer for surfing all over the internet and playing games like Warcraft



What is better AVG Internet security 8.0 or CA Internet security?free spyware



I prefer AVG.



I had the whole CA Security package and really hated it. This was about a year ago, and I totally disliked the way it tried to take over the pc. If they've changed it, it might be somewhat better, BUT... I doubt it.



JMHO



What is better AVG Internet security 8.0 or CA Internet security?live update



I'd say a better config is antivirus+antispyware+firewall - all from different software makers. A single solution is not quite flexible.



http://hubpages.com/hub/Total-PC-Securit...



My opinion about CA is: not friendly interface.
I have ca security center
y not use both .there are some viruses the other wont catch

No comments:

Post a Comment