Friday, August 20, 2010

I just installed McAfee Security Center....?

Why is it that everytime I start up my computer McAfee tells me that the computer is not protected and I have to take action to protect it? It tells me that the wireless internet is not protected. Why does it do this every time?



I just installed McAfee Security Center....?kawasaki



McAfee Security center will continue to tell you to use its different features, until you go into the settings (configuration) and tell it to stop giving you warnings. It's also probably warning you that your wireless connection isn't a ''secured'' connection because no encryption protocol is being used. This means anyone with a wireless laptop can detect and use your wireless signal without having to provide a password or encryption key.



http://compnetworking.about.com/od/wirel...



I just installed McAfee Security Center....?nortan antivirus



Have you activated the software? maybe it has passed 30 days some antivirus you will have to register with to receive updates due to piracy problems

No comments:

Post a Comment