Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Norton security has take away my e-mail. HELP?

If I delete Norton,will my e-mail come back automaticly, or will Norton take it with him?



I have been in Norton, and cannot get anywhere.



I even tried a rollback on my computer, and still no results.



Norton security has take away my e-mail. HELP?antivirus programs



Uninstall Norton, and go out and buy Panda Titanium (www.pandasoftware.ca ) Panda is much more effective than AVG, as there are daily signature file updates instead of twice a week with the AVG free product. When I switched to Panda, it found 3 virus's on my hard drive that AVG had not found.



Take the Panda Challenge! http://www.pandasoftware.com/products/ac... - see what your current Anti Virus program is missing.



Norton security has take away my e-mail. HELP?computer protection



get rid of norton and put in avg... works better recognizes more and will also not interfere with your email. do a search on avg free edition and you will like it alot.. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment