Friday, August 20, 2010

Which one should i choose ?Norton Internet Security 2008 or Macafee-Internet Security Suite?

For my computer and for you choose why should i pick the one you choose over the other one? This is for a home computer and I dont know much about secuirty systems and what to look for



Which one should i choose ?Norton Internet Security 2008 or Macafee-Internet Security Suite?panda



Avast Antivirus, its free and works great.



Which one should i choose ?Norton Internet Security 2008 or Macafee-Internet Security Suite?suzuki



IMHO i would choose Mcafee that's what recommend my customers. why because McAfee takes less system recources comparing to Norton
Norton works lots better! I have had both but now will only buy Norton
I personally use McAfee. I prefer it to Norton because McAfee will perform its updates a single time and you will get all of them... whereas Norton has a tendancy to perform an update and then if you force a manual update you will find there are more to be downloaded. .. This worries me.



However, I think that either is a good choice as long as you go for the entire suite with antivirus, firewall, antispyware, etc... such as 360 or the mcafee total plus.



Good Luck



  • annulment in marriage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment