Friday, August 20, 2010

Help me on Internet Security!?

I can feel that my private and personal email account and the ISP connection is being hacked. Somehow, it seems like someone is reading my private emails and my facebook account. I have already tried to install a Norton Antivirus software. But it does not help.



And this situation persist. As a result, I don't dare to do any online banking, shopping or any other activities that require me to provide my ID numbers. I don't feel safe on the internet.



How can this problem be resolved? Do I need to change the ISP provider or to buy a computer? But it will cost a lot of money to discontinue the ISP service or to buy a new computer!!



Help me on Internet Security!?internet security software



Honey i can understand your mental problem and also know that u r getting more confused by getting those techie answers here



But still calm down because its you who can help urself



its better to try rather than sit idle and let the enemy capture ur land.



i will try to tell u as simple as it can be but expect you to act wisely.. (theres a techie in everyone.. we learn by making mistakes)



Suggestions to using online services:



Important: Best security isnt in the software But lies in your surfing habits.



1) When u r on some money transfer site then make sure that u r on a secure connection (means the data u send is encrypted Before sent on internet)

No comments:

Post a Comment